Our client is a global leader in the design, manufacture, and supply of safety kettle controls and currently have a 38% global share of the kettle control market.
They are looking for an experienced Product or Brand Manager from the consumer electronics industry to join their team in Chester with home working flexibility.
- Lead the Brand Marketing Strategies to attain defined business objectives across all geographies
- Support research, strategy, and other category management related activities
- Creates central content and assets for all branded products.
- Creating an enduring product and brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty, and improving market share
- Championing the brand and products internally making sure all elements of the company understand the brand and its goals.
- Responsible for ensuring necessary brand guidelines, assets, and training is in line with the overall Global Marketing strategy
- Work within broad guidelines with flexibility taking initiative where appropriate and making decisions within the local span of control.
- Seeking advice and guidance only where unique situations develop.
- Management of brand function and prioritisation and deployment of resources.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience working as a Product, brand, or marketing manager ideally within a similar industry.
- Hands-on commercial experience and be driven and passionate in your approach to marketing.
- Experience of the full marketing mix is essential.
- Educated to degree standard with sales/marketing/data or retail management background, with strong category management experience within FMCG, or retail.
- Demonstrable commercial acumen and a good understanding of Brand strategy.
- Advanced usage of Excel, PowerPoint
- Exceptional oral, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Very Strong copywriting skills
- Strong knowledge of brand and product strategy principles
- Consumer Goods knowledge – product/history / philosophy
- Interest and passion for storytelling, and product evangelization