Are you an experienced Credit Manager or Senior Analyst?
Our client is Europe’s leading provider of Business Mobility services; helping Corporate, SME and Public Sector customers meet the changing business travel needs of their employees.
- Supports the Head of Credit Management in driving local Creditteam competencies through changes, setting objectives, coaching for better performance, providing the team with a clear sense of direction, managing the activity, improving motivation and communication throughout the business and for improving the quality of the final product and/or service.
- Provides qualified analysis and voting of credit exposures and presentation in credit committees.
- Analyzes all factors which are material for assessing the credit risk, taking particular account of the debt-servicing capacity of the borrower.
- Provides input on credit relevant matters in the market to AL HQ.
- Proactively develops measures and concepts in credit business: Drives productivity through process optimization and automation, i.e. permanent optimization of processes regarding credit business and ensuring risk transparency regarding all aspects of credit decisions within non-automated, risk-relevant business.
- Adapts finance and credit tools and processes to changing environment and ensures optimal service delivery to the local market and central teams.
- Coordinates local Credit team ensuring compliant required approval of credit reviews and exposures.
- Enacts and ensures compliance with relevant credit guidelines.
- Provides up-to-date credit information to Compliance to ensure positioning in a complex and changing regulatory environment.
To be considered for the role, you will:
- Have significant experience in the leasing / automotive and/or financial services industry.
- Hold good knowledge of the regulatory frameworks for lending.
- Experience in managing/supervising a team.
- Experience within financial services or credit function preferable.