Internal Sales Executive – Cambridge
Salary up to £27K plus bonus with an OTE of up to £33K
As an Internal Sales Executive, you will work as part of the Internal Sales Team to maximise the sales of the Company’s products to electrical wholesalers. You will have a portfolio of existing customers to account manage and service, encouraging them to spend in line with budgeted expectations. You will also proactively contact lapsed and new potential clients via phone to develop and nurture strong business relationships to bring them onboard. Key to this is informing them of the benefits of using the online sales platform and ensuring they are competent and comfortable with using it.
- Achieving sales revenues within the budget agreed with management.
- Retaining existing, onboarding lapsed and bringing on new customers.
- Encouraging orders to be placed through the online sales platform.
- Account management to ensure outstanding customer service and satisfaction. Negotiating prices, discounts and any returns in line with Company guidelines.
- Maintaining accurate sales administration data the company CRM system.
Experience and requirements
- Ability to develop strong business relationships
- Previous experience in a telesales role is essential.
- Ideally experience within the lighting, electrical wholesale or building materials industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work at a pace whilst always remaining detail focused
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Competent IT abilities
- Experience of CRM, particularly Sage CRM would be advantageous