What we need for this role:
- Experience of held a managerial role in eCommerce platform/strategy projects, like Project Manager, Delivery Manager or Technical Manager in eCommerce Service or Marketing team
- Familiarity/knowledge on eCommerce Platforms/Process such as Hybris, AEM, alesforce, ServiceNow, Zendesk etc. is a plus
- Experience in a contact centre environment with exposure to digital (i.e. chat, big data) service would be an advantage
- Understanding of Amazon connect services and knowledge of speech-to-text capabilities would also be desirable
- Strong project managing and organisational skills with attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and inter-cultural working background (experience at the regional HQ of global brand is a plus)
- Analysing large datasets to identify patterns, trends, and insights
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively share findings with Subsidiaries
- Technical, analytical, and presentation skills with a high degree of self-motivation and can-do demeanour with strong MS office skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines. In addition, must be able to manage multiple projects and often competing priorities
- BA degree or equivalent practical experience, advanced degree preferred
What does success look like?
- Implement a new standardised e-Commerce ticketing process across the EU subsidiaries in collaboration with internal partners, BPOs and solution providers
- Improve e-commerce CS critical metrics (NPS, CSAT, First Response Time etc.) and define/manage new metrics which contribute to the sales increase (e.g. refund/return rate decrease, Pending ticket TAT decrease etc.) and the operational efficiency (e.g. contact centre cost saving, increase multi-skilled agent etc.)
- If you are a highly motivated and experienced professional with a passion for delivering exceptional customer care in the e-commerce industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join our team and contribute to our mission of providing outstanding customer experiences and driving business growth.
Benefits of working at the company include:
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension contribution
- 3 x volunteering days each year
- Holiday – 25 days per annum plus bank holidays
- Access to staff sales discounts on a wide range of products
- Access to discount shopping portal
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to
We create the future by fostering a diverse culture to drive sustainable growth.