1. Taking overall ownership for the Lighting Controls Product / Technology roadmap and ensuring its linkage to the macro strategy of the business.
2. Conduct regular market research (VoC), competitor and sales analysis in support of new, lifecycle and upgrade project proposals.
3. Setting pricing policy and completing commercial risk assessment for new and existing products.
4. Managing existing and identifying new technology partners.
5. Being the representative at the Controls Product Board
6. The creation and implementation of product marketing materials in line with the businesses Marketing guidelines.
7. CPD creation/delivery and general customer engagement on Lighting Controls.
8. Regular meetings/correspondence with all stakeholders and departments across the business in delivering the roadmap.
9. Contributing to product strategy and vision through presentations to the Product Council and Senior Leadership team.
10. Attending conferences and events related to Lighting Controls products and technology.
11. Inspiring and enthusing colleagues and customers of our Lighting Control solutions through practical and expert product demonstrations.
12. Coordinating and delivering product launches including post launch effectiveness reviews.
13. PDP knowledge development and communication (PDP is the Professional Development Programme for our salesforce and internal people).
Specific Skills Requirement: