Job title: Quotations Administrator
Department: Business Operations
Reporting to: Customer Support Manager
Salary range: £22,000 – £25,000 Dependant on experience
Hours: 8:30 – 17:00 Monday to Thursday, 15:45 finish on Friday. Not a hybrid role
Benefits: 24 days holiday, up to 15% annual bonus, monthly incentive promotion
Purpose of job: To respond to, input and progress all inbound quotations from our external sales team and other customer requests, through inbound E-mail, mail and telephone calls. To deal quickly and accurately with the information being passed on and liaise with other departments to ensure a high level of accuracy and professional approach to customer service.
- Deal professionally with quotation enquiries, ensuring timely processing;
- Accurately raise supporting documentation as required;
- Check price margins for quotes and keep accurate records within files as to how prices were gathered;
- Prioritise and constantly check your work to ensure that errors are kept to an absolute minimum;
- React in a timely fashion to internal and external customer requests;
- Deal with customers in a professional manner to ensure timely response and that Customer Service “Best Practice” is used at all times;
- Inform all customers by e-mail, letter or telephone of any and all information regarding their quotation or order to ensure they are fully informed of any changes or revisions;
- Accurately raise orders for quotations and ensure orders are checked thoroughly.
- You will be an effective communicator with strong attention to detail;
- You will be technically minded with an interest in manufacturing;
- You will be able to multi-task, prioritise, manage your time effectively and work well under pressure;
- You will have a confident telephone manner;
- You will have a positive can-do attitude with a willingness to learn;
- You will have experience of working with Salesforce or a similar CRM.
- You will have a minimum one year’s experience in a similar customer service role.