Reports to Specification Director
- Obtaining specification of products with regional house builders, local authorities, major contractors and with companies via Barbour leads.
- In particular ensuring that high volume and new products are specified including: LED downlights, Consumer units, USB Sockets, external lights and smoke detectors as well as Brackenheath/Briticent products.
- Setting up rebate agreements and prices with new specifiers and renewing them for an additional period, at least 6 months prior to the agreement end date, all in conjunction with the Specification Director
- Ensuring that a defined list of current developer customers and contractors within their area are visited as required.
- Developing a portfolio of new customers in the region using own initiative to a given target of plots/sales agreed with the Specification Director.
- To manage the site checkers in the area covered.
- Communication of specifications secured to the senior management team.
- Liaising with all current major specifiers and new within the area, i.e. attending meetings, arranging display boards and samples.
- Liaising with the technical department and Specification Director with regard to issues from contractors/developers on product performance.
- Liaising with Specification Director on contractor and wholesaler pricing for developer products.
- Attending sales meetings with BDM’s/ASM’s as required.
- Producing a monthly report in the format requested.
Base + profit share scheme + company car